Residential property taxes are on the rise – and it has a lot to do with today’s housing market. With little inventory and plenty of demand, home values are rising, and that means tax bills are, too. In fact, here in Travis County, a shocking 80 percent of residents are over-taxed on their properties every year, paying hundreds, maybe even thousands more of their hard-earned dollars than they rightfully owe.
Your Residential Property Tax Protectors
Well, we’re here to stop them. Here at Five Stone Tax Advisers, we’ve made residential property tax protests our specialty, and we’re leading the industry with a win rate of 90 percent. That’s right, nine out of 10 of our clients see a reduction in their appraised value and their subsequent property tax burden.
Want to become one of them? Fill out our form today. As a part of our residential property tax protest services we will:
- Research the property, as well as local comparable properties, to determine its true value.
- Gather evidence to support the lower appraised value.
- Submit the protest to the county appraisal district (CAD).
- File all required paperwork and documentation.
- Attend any in-person hearings with the CAD.
- Communicate with the CAD and any other government offices necessary.
And we do it all on a contingency-fee basis, meaning we don’t get paid unless you save. If your protest is unsuccessful, we won’t take home a dime. How’s that for motivation?
The Bottom Line
When it comes to your residential property taxes, here’s the bottom line: you’re probably overpaying. Do you want to stop? Would you like to lower your tax burden and keep more money in your pocket? Then fill out our quick, three- minute form and we’ll get started right away. Our tax experts are here to help.